Wickenburg Conservation Foundation
Invites You to the
Sophie's Flat Dedication
November 14th, 2009 at 9AM
- Come Join us for a guided trail ride or hike
- Delicious Catered Lunch
- Raffle Drawing of many items provided by local businesses
- Learn the history of the Sophie's Flat area
- Special Guests! Madison, Major, and Traveler - Trained Mustangs and Burros owned by Randy Helm
- Learn about the future plans for Vulture Peak Park - Joint Presentation by the BLM and Maricopa County P&R
- Rental Horses are available!
Donation of $30 for Adults ($15 for Youth 16 & Under) is required. All donations go toward future trail development
Registration begins at 9AM
Ride and Hike Leave on the dot at 9:30 AM
For Additional Information and a copy of the registration form, please call (928) 684-0044 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Come out to the new Sophie's Flat Trailhead and help preserve Wickenburg's trail system
To get to Sophie's Flat:
From US-60, turn onto El Recreo Drive, in between the La Siesta Plaza and the New Frontier Restauraunt. Head North over the cattle guard. Continue past where the pavement ends at the County Line. At the top of the hill, fork left onto Blue Tank Road. Follow Blue Tank into the trailhead! There is lots of room to park. Be advised that the road is primitive.
Keep Wickenburg Western!
More News Feeds - Local & Western
The Wickenburg Sun is Wickenburg's Weekly Newspaper.
Bridle & Bit is the perfect place to go to find more information about Arizona Equestrian events, no matter what type you're after. They're dedicated, and they've got a great network that connects horse people all over the country.
Saddle up and ride on over to Cowboy.com, your free resource for Western Events, stores, and much more. Don't miss out on the great happenings Out West.